It’s the end of August (🤯), which means it’s round up time!
This month I feel like I’m half way through a lot of books 🙄, but these are the ones I’ve actually completed…
1. The Vanishing Half by @britrbennett ~ @dialoguebooks – See previous post
2. Intimations – Zadie Smith ~ @penguinbooks – beautiful essays from the queen of words on lockdown and it’s impact
3. Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld ~ @panmacmillan – a brilliant tale of boarding school and teenage anxiety
4. The Good Immigrant edited by @nikeshshuklawriter ~ @unbounders – A series of essays about what it’s like being black, Asian or any ethnic minority in the UK
5. Some Kids I Taught and What They Taught Me – Kate Clanchy ~ @picadorbooks
Lots of great reading here and, as always, lots of learning ❤️📚